There are so many ways you can organize a bathroom.
First, remember the Five Principles of Organization
- Small Steps – Break all projects into small, manageable tasks and write them donw.
- Declutter – Throw Away, Give Away, Put Away, File Away, Hide Away
- Condense – Separate items into categories and put all like items into the one area.
- Contain- Look at what containers you want to use, and limit yourself to one container for each category of items.
- Label – Label very clearly and specifically. It makes it easier for everyone to find things!
Second, Use all the space — vertical, corners, way back, doors, under shelves etc.
Third, look at your space, look at your home, look at your family and do what works for you! You can borrow ideas, but consider who uses the areas and items.
There are so many ways you can organize a space. I can help if you have specific questions. Contact me anytime.
jennifer@jborganizing www.jborganizing.com Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest